foreign_lg 版 (精华区)
发信人: gutentag (Bonjour), 信区: foreign_lg
标 题: 花样年华 中英对照剧本(1)
发信站: BBS 听涛站 (Sun May 18 21:15:03 2003), 转信
花样年华(In the Mood for Love)
片头:
那是一种难堪的相对,
It is a restless moment.
她一直羞低着头,
She has kept her head lowered.
给他一个接近的机会,
To give him a chance to come closer.
他没有勇气接近,
But he could not, for lack of courage,
她掉转身,走了.
She turns and walks away.
一九六二年香港.
HONGKONG,1962
孙太太:(上海话)一起吃一起吃不要客气,今早烤子鱼老新鲜格,今早刚刚做起来格
,
Eat up; the fish is very fresh today…
那勿要等我了,先吃起来,王妈,去捞点啤酒出来.
王妈:(上海话)好格好格.
苏丽珍:不好意思,打扰你们吃饭了
Sorry to interrupt your dinner.
孙太太:噢,不要紧,我们到那边坐吧.
Never mind, let’s sit over here.
苏丽珍:好.
孙太太:诶,怎么这么晚呢?
It’s quite late!
苏丽珍:是啊,我刚下班就来了.太太怎么称呼啊?
I’ve just finished work.
孙太太:叫我孙太太嘛.你呢?
You can call me Mrs. Suen. And you?
苏丽珍:我先生姓陈.
My husband’s name is Chan.
(两人谈完租房的事情,孙送苏出门)
孙太太:(上海话)诶,侬决定好了,拨子电话我.
Call me when you decide.
苏丽珍:好.
I will.
孙太太:阿有拨我电话号码抄勿来?
Did you write down my number?
苏丽珍:我抄下来了.
Yes, I did.
孙太太:(上海话)个么好格,我先送侬出去.
Fine, I’ll see you out.
苏丽珍:不用了.
Don’t trouble.
孙太太:诶,要格,大家上海人嘛.
No trouble!
(周拿着报纸上楼,碰到孙送苏出门)
孙太太:个么就个能决定了啊.
So it’s agreed then!
苏丽珍:谢谢你了,我先走了.byebye.
Thank you very much! I should go.
孙太太:好好好,慢慢叫走啊.
Fine. Take care, goodbye!
周慕云::请问这里有房间租吗?
You’ve a room to rent?
孙太太:啊呀,真对不起,房间刚刚租给那位太太了.
Sorry, it’s just been rented to that lady.
周慕云::哦,谢谢.(准备离开)
Thanks anyway.
孙太太(叫住周):诶,你们几个人住啊?
How many of you?
周慕云::我跟我太太两个.
Just me and my wife.
孙太太:哦...要不到隔壁试试看吧.
Why don’t you try next door?
周慕云::隔壁有房间吗?
They’ve a vacant room too?
孙太太:是啊,隔壁顾先生的儿子刚结婚,搬了出去,那间房子也想租出去.
Yes, Mr. Koo’s son got married… His room’s empty.
周慕云::噢,麻烦你了.
Thank you.
孙太太:不用客气,你去问一问吧.
You’re too polite. Try asking them.
周慕云::噢,谢谢.(走到隔壁顾先生门口按门领)
Thank you.
(苏家与周家于同一天搬家,场面混乱)
This way, come. Not that room! Oops, wrong again!
周慕云::小心点,把它靠在墙上.
Careful! Against the wall there.
搬家工人:哎,小心点.
Be careful!
周慕云::慢点慢点.那个柜子放在旁边好了.
The little cupboard over there.
苏丽珍:慢慢来,小心啊,别碰了人家东西啊.
Don’t break anything!
搬家工人:行了行了.
苏丽珍:哎哎,别压那个收音机,小心点.
Not on top of the radio!
邻居:周先生,你们两个人那么多的东西啊?
Mr. Chow… You have a lot of stuff for a couple!
周慕云::哎,这个柜子不是我的啊.
The wardrobe isn’t mine.
搬家工人:又错了啊.
Wrong again?
周慕云:是不是隔壁的?
It goes next door.
搬家工人:好,往后退往后退.
Okay, next door.
苏丽珍:这些鞋不是我的,是不是拿错了?噢,可能是隔壁的,你拿过去吧.啊,怎么样
?
These aren’t my shoes! They must go next door.
孙太太:(上海话)哎呀,那能嘎巧啊,搬场啊碰了一道了.
What a coincidence! Moving in on the same day!
苏丽珍:是啊.
孙太太:(上海话)诶,那能没看到侬先生了?
Is Mr. Chan here?
苏丽珍:噢,公司派他出门办点事,下个礼拜才回来.
He’s working abroad. He’ll be back next week.
孙太太:(上海话)个么侬应该等依回来再搬的吗.
You should have waited, then.
苏丽珍:放进去.
孙太太:(上海话)搬场交关吃力啊,侬一嘎头那能来塞?
It’s too much for you on your own.
苏丽珍:没关系.
I can manage.
孙太太:叫王妈帮忙.
I’ll ask Amah to help.
苏丽珍:别客气了孙太太,我自己能行的.
No need, I can manage.
孙先生:那能回事地啊?
What’s going on?
孙太太:诶,来了来了.
苏丽珍:你忙你的.哎,小心那镜子啊.
Mind that mirror!
孙太太:陈太太,侬慢慢叫弄啊...诶侬那能嘎晚来啊?
Mrs. Chan, I’ll leave you to it.
周慕云::这些书不是我的.
Those books aren’t mine.
搬家工人:又不是啊?
Wrong again?
周慕云:没关系,先放这吧.
Never mind, just leave them there.
搬家工人:好好.
苏丽珍:小心点啊,不要碰到镜子.
Mind how you hang the mirror, it’s fragile!
周慕云:这些杂志是不是你的?
Are these magazines yours?
苏丽珍:噢,是啊,我先生的.
Yes, they’re my husband’s.
周慕云:你先生懂日文?
He reads Japanese?
苏丽珍:一点点,他老板是日本人.
A little, his boss is Japanese.
周慕云:没请教怎么称呼呢.
How should I address you?
苏丽珍:我先生姓陈.
My husband’s name is Chan.
周慕云:我姓周,我先回去了.
My name’s Chow… I’ll leave you in peace.
苏丽珍:谢谢你啊,周先生.
Thank you, Mr. Chow.
周慕云:不客气.
Don’t mention it.
--
Wie herrlich leuchtet Es dringen Blüten Und Freud und Wonne
Mir die Natur! Aus jedem Zweig Aus jeder Brust.
Wie glaenzt die Sonne! Und tausend Stimmen O Erd, o Sonne!
Wie lacht die Flur! Aus dem Gestaeuch, O Glück, o Lust!
※ 来源:·BBS 听涛站 tingtao.net·[FROM: 166.111.164.185]
Powered by KBS BBS 2.0 (http://dev.kcn.cn)
页面执行时间:2.834毫秒