foreign_lg 版 (精华区)
发信人: gutentag (Bonjour), 信区: foreign_lg
标 题: 花样年华 中英对照剧本(5)
发信站: BBS 听涛站 (Sat May 24 14:37:23 2003), 转信
周慕云:对了,最近没看到你先生.
By the way, haven’t seen your husband lately.
苏丽珍:是啊,公司派他出差了.
He’s abroad now, on company business.
周慕云:怪不得老在面摊上碰到你.
That’s why I see you at the noodle stall.
苏丽珍:一个人懒得做饭.....对了,你太太呢?最近没看到她.
I don’t like cooking for myself. Haven’t seen your wife lately
either.
周慕云:她妈妈有点不舒服,她回娘家去了.
Her mother’s ill, she’s at home with her.
苏丽珍:哦...原来是这样...晚安.
That explains it. Good night!
周慕云:晚安.
Good night!
王妈:陈太太,侬回来了,哦呦,外头落大雨哦,我想捞洋伞来接侬呢.
Mrs. Chan, I’m glad you’re back! It’s raining so hard! I was going to
look for you with an umbrella.
苏丽珍:哦,是阵雨,您有心了.
You’re too kind.
孙太太:王妈,是啥恁啊?
Amah, who is it?
王妈:是陈太太呀.
It’s Mrs. Chan.
苏丽珍:孙太太...
Mrs. Suen!
孙太太:(上海话)哎呀,轧大的雨啊出去啊?大家自家人嘛,就来嗨屋里随便吃点嘛好
了
Caught in the rain? I said you could eat with us!
苏丽珍:下次吧,慢慢打.(离去...)
Next time… Enjoy your game.
孙太太:哎...先生嘛一夜呀头勿来嗨屋里巷,一家头冷清清的,真是满作孽各.
Her husband’s always away. It’s sad to see her so lonely.
牌友:哎呦...出去买个面啊穿各轧漂亮.
She dresses up like that to go out for noodles?
(苏回家,碰到从孙家出来的周)
苏丽珍:周先生,怎么到这里来了?
Mr. Chow! What are you doing here?
周慕云:我来叫顾先生听电话....这么晚?
Just calling Mrs. Koo to the phone. You’re late back.
苏丽珍:是啊,刚看场电影.
I went to the pictures.
周慕云:我先回去了.
I’ll be going.
苏丽珍:恩...
王妈:喂...侬等一等啊...
Hello? Yes, please hold on.
孙太太:啥恁的电话啊?
Who is it?
王妈:陈太太的电话.
It’s for Mrs. Chan.
孙太太:哦.
(周约苏在一家餐馆见面)
周慕云:这么冒昧约你出来,其实是有点事情想请教你...昨天你拿的皮包,不知在那
里能买到?
It must seem odd to ask you out, but I want to ask something. That
handbag I saw you with this evening… Where did you buy it?
苏丽珍:你为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
周慕云:没有..只是看到那款式很别致,想买一个送给我太太.
It looked so elegant. I want to get one for my wife.
苏丽珍:周先生,你对太太真细心啊.
Mr. Chow, you’re so good to your wife!
周慕云:哪里...她这个人很挑剔,过两天她生日,没想到没什么送给她
Not really! My wife is so fussy. Her birthday is some days away. I don’
t know what to get her.
(拿出一个打火机点烟),你能帮我买一个吗?
Could you buy one for me to give her?
苏丽珍:如果是一模一样的,可能她会不喜欢.
Maybe she wouldn’t want one just exactly the same.
周慕云:对了,我没想到...女人会介意的.
You’re right, I didn’t think of that. A woman would mind.
苏丽珍:会啊,特别是隔壁邻居.
Yes, especially since we’re neighbors.
周慕云:不知道有没有别的颜色?
Do they come in other colors?
苏丽珍:那得要问我先生.
I’d have to ask my husband.
周慕云:为什么?
Why?
苏丽珍:那个皮包是我先生在外地工作时买给我的,他说香港买不到的.
He bought it for me on a business trip abroad. They aren’t on sale
here.
周慕云:那就算了吧.
Then never mind.
苏丽珍:其实...我也有件事想请教你..
Actually… I want to ask you something too.
周慕云:什么事?
What?
苏丽珍:你的领带在哪里买的?
Where did you buy your tie?
周慕云:我也不知道,我的领带全是我太太帮我买的.
I didn’t know where it came from. My wife buys all my ties.
苏丽珍:是吗?
Really?
周慕云:哦,我想起来了,有一次她公司派她到外地工作,她回来的时候送给我的,她
说香港买不到的.
She bought this one on a business trip abroad. It’s not on sale here.
苏丽珍:会有这么巧.
What a coincidence!
周慕云:是啊.
Yes.
苏丽珍:其实,我先生也有条领带和你的一模一样,他说是他老板送给他的,所以天天
带着.
Actually… My husband has one just like it. He said it was a gift from
his boss. So he wears it every day.
周慕云:我太太也有个皮包跟你的一模一样.
And my wife has a bag just like yours.
苏丽珍:我知道,我见过...你想说什么?
I know, I’ve seen it. What are you getting at, actually?
苏丽珍:我还以为只有我一个人知道.
I thought I was the only one who knew.
(两人走在街上)
苏丽珍:不知道他们是怎么样开始的....你这么晚不回家,你老婆不说你?
I wonder how it began… It’s late… won’t your wife complain?
周慕云:已经习惯了,她不管我...你呢?你先生也不说你?
She’s used to it, she doesn’t care. And your husband?
苏丽珍:我先生早就睡了.
He must be asleep by now.
周慕云:...今天晚上别回去了.
Shall we stay out tonight?
苏丽珍:我先生不会这么说的.
My husband would never say that.
周慕云:那他怎么说?
What would he say?
苏丽珍:反正他不会.
Anyhow, he wouldn’t say that.
(两人再次来过)
Someone must have made the first move. Who else could it be?
苏丽珍:你这么晚不回家,你老婆不说你?
It’s late… won’t your wife complain?
周慕云:已经习惯了,她不管我...你呢?你先生也不说你?
She’s used to it, she doesn’t care. And your husband?
苏丽珍:我看他早就睡了.
He must be asleep by now.
(苏用手抚摩周的外衣)
苏丽珍:我真的说不出口.
I can’t say it.
周慕云:我知道.....事到如今,谁先开口已经无所谓了.
I understand. After all, it’s already happened. It doesn’t matter
who made the first move.
苏丽珍:你知道你老婆是个怎么样的人吗?
Do you really know your wife?
(苏离开周离去)
(数日后,周与苏在一间餐馆吃饭)
苏丽珍:你帮我点,我想知道你老婆喜欢吃什么.
You order for me. I’ve no idea what your wife likes.
周慕云:....那你先生喜欢吃什么?
What about your husband?
(周给苏盘里放了些调味品)
周慕云:吃的惯吗?
Like it hot?
苏丽珍:你老婆挺能吃辣的.
Your wife likes hot dishes.
苏丽珍:今天干吗打电话给我的公司?
Why did you call me at the office today?
周慕云:我只是想听听你的声音.
I had nothing to do. I wanted to hear your voice.
苏丽珍:你倒挺象我先生的...油腔滑调.
You have my husband down pat. He’s a real sweet-talker.
(数日后,两人在车上)
--
Wie herrlich leuchtet Es dringen Blüten Und Freud und Wonne
Mir die Natur! Aus jedem Zweig Aus jeder Brust.
Wie glaenzt die Sonne! Und tausend Stimmen O Erd, o Sonne!
Wie lacht die Flur! Aus dem Gestaeuch, O Glück, o Lust!
※ 来源:·BBS 听涛站 tingtao.net·[FROM: 166.111.164.185]
Powered by KBS BBS 2.0 (http://dev.kcn.cn)
页面执行时间:1.686毫秒