foreign_lg 版 (精华区)
发信人: Soon (welcome to 鸟语花香!), 信区: foreign_lg
标 题: 英文书信中的祝贺用语(2)
发信站: 听涛站 (Sat Mar 3 18:09:51 2001), 转信
We hope you will (both) be very happy (always).
我们祝您(俩)(永远)幸福。
Sidney and I join in sending our love (best wishes).
西德尼和我同向您问好(致意)。
Best wishes from all of us on ...
我们大家祝愿您……
Our very best wishes ...
(对于)……谨致以最良好的祝愿。
Best of best wishes ...
(对于)……致以最良好的祝愿。
We certainly wish you all the happiness in the world ...
……我们真诚地祝愿您幸福无比。
The best of everything (to both of you).
祝你(俩)一切顺利。
The heartiest good wishes ...
(对于)……谨致以最诚挚的良好祝愿。
Loads and loads of good luck (good wishes)(happiness).
祝一切顺利(万事如意)(无比幸福)。
All the luck in the world to you.
祝您无比幸运。
We have heard so much about her (we are eager to meet her).
久闻她的大名(我们渴望和她见面)。
I think you're a lucky guy.
我认为您是个幸运的人。
I think it's swell.
我认为这真了不起!
She's a wonderful (fine)(splendid)(marvelous)(charming)(very lovely)(pretty)
girl in every way.
在任何一方面她都是个了不起的(漂亮的)(出色的)(非凡的)(极好的)(非常可
爱的)(美丽的)姑娘。
She will make you a wonderful (excellent) (charming) wife. She has everythin
g a young man would hope for (both feet on the ground) (good sense).
她将成为您的出色的(极好的)(可爱的)妻子。她具有青年男子追求的品德(做事塌
实)(明智而有见解)。
If you picked her, she must be a winner.
要是您选上她,她就是个胜利者。
You're the luckiest guy in the world!
您是世界上最幸运的家伙!
We have known Tom for years and have always know he's (thought of him as) to
ps (considerate)(dependable)(steady)(unusually fine) (lucky fellow).
我们对汤姆有多年的了解,一直认为他是(把他看作是)优秀的(体贴的)(可靠的)
(稳重的)(非常好的)(幸运的)(杰出的)人。
He's a swell (lucky) man (fellow) (chap) (guy)!
他是个非凡的(幸运的)人(家伙)(年青人)(小伙子)。
He has everything a girl could want in a husband (both feet on the ground) (
a good background)!
他具有一个女人要求丈夫所具有的一切(做事塌实)(出身良好)。
He comes of a good family.
他出身良好。
I don't know anyone who would make you happier.
我不知道还有什么人能使你幸福。
I don't know Zhao Ping, but from everything I've heard about him he's quite
a fellow. I want to meet him soon (Everyone has a good word to say for him)
(He has an excellent reputation) (He's reputed to be one of the best).
我虽不认识赵平,但就我听到的,他是个相当好的青年。我喜欢不久能见到他(大家都
赞扬他)(他享有很高的声誉)(他的名声极佳)
We never knew two people better suited to each other.
我们从未见过如此珠联壁合的一对。
You were made for each other. I knew it as soon as I met her(him).
你们是天生的一对。我初次见到他(她)时就看出这一点。
--
※ 来源:.听涛站 cces.net.[FROM: 匿名天使的家]
Powered by KBS BBS 2.0 (http://dev.kcn.cn)
页面执行时间:5.439毫秒